This is the section where we report all the little facts that are happening in and around all of the facilities at Domalo Childcare.
At Domalo Childcare we take our commitment to Safeguard and Promote the Welfare of Children and Young People very seriously and expect all staff, students and volunteers to do the same.
Stepping Stones Nursery in Hazel Grove is looking for a confident, caring and experienced practitioner.
This role is part time between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
The candidate will be required to complete thorough planning, activities and day to day care for the children.
Example of Responsibilities:
- The daily planning of individual & group activities for key group and room as a whole
- Health care of children including nappy changes, feeding and keeping children clean
- The cleaning and upkeep of the Tweenie Room
- Participation of parents evenings and any development based discussions with parents
- Covering in any of the other rooms when required
- Ensuring children are kept happy and safe
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years
- At least 1 years’ experience in an Early Years setting
- First Aid qualification
- Safeguarding training within the last year
- Enhanced DBS completion paid for by candidate through the NDNA
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a very supportive and collaborative environment where the Manager places emphasis on a great working relationship within the team, as well as ensuring plenty of training and development takes place for the benefit of all.
Stepping Stones is a friendly, warm and caring nursery and we wish to continue that ethos with the employment of the right candidate.
Stepping Stones is proud to be an equal opportunities work place.
Please contact the nursery on 0161 483 5475 to arrange an initial interview.
Job offers are dependent on quality of references as well as the DBS check as part of our Safer Recruiting commitment.
We look forward to meeting you.