This is the section where we report all the little facts that are happening in and around all of the facilities at Domalo Childcare.
At Domalo Childcare we take our commitment to Safeguard and Promote the Welfare of Children and Young People very seriously and expect all staff, students and volunteers to do the same.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Oldham nursery for somebody with extensive childcare experience looking to take the next step on the career ladder into a management position. We are seeking to recruit a Nursery Manager with a minimum of 5 years childcare experience and some leadership and management experience. You will need to have a sound knowledge of the EYFS, excellent safeguarding knowledge and knowledge of a SENCO role.
You will need to be versatile with an outgoing friendly manner, you must be able to build strong relationships with all children, staff and parents and not be afraid to go the extra mile to ensure the nursery runs smoothly at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the nursery
- Managing the day to day running of our out of school club
- The weekly planning of staff rotas
- Ensuring your setting is Ofsted compliant to a minimum of ‘Good’ at all times
- Recruitment of staff
- Supervisions and appraisals
- Holding staff meetings
- Covering within the nursery as an when necessary
- Ensuring staff are always up to date with any relevant training
Hours will be full time Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am – 6.00pm.
A full enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
For more information please email your CV to Catherine.Scott@domalo.co.uk